Accommodations & Amenities
Scenic Ridge Guesthouse in Amish Country
The main floor of the guesthouse has a large living room and a very large kitchen creating an inviting living/gathering space. The dining table seats ten comfortably and the large kitchen island seats up to six. The kitchen is fully equipped. If you love to cook – this is the place for you! An outdoor gas grill is also available. The expansive porches extend the living area in the spring, summer and fall months.
A complimentary basket is awaiting your arrival. The kitchen is stocked with herbs and spices. In season fresh produce is grown locally and is available for purchase at numerous locations. July brings fresh blueberries for your picking at Blueberry Valley just down the road.
There is no TV or WiFi. There is a strong Verizon signal.
The guesthouse sleeps 12-14. There are seven bedrooms and 3 baths. The main floor master bedroom has two bedrooms one with a king bed another with a full bed. There are five bedrooms on the second floor 3 with queen beds, one full and two twin beds made with 400-800 thread count linens. Two aero-beds are also available.
A full bath with tub and shower is on the main floor. A full bath with walk-in shower is on the second floor. A third full bath with walk-in shower on the lowest level.
- Abundance of peace and quiet!
- Great sunset views!
- Central heat and air-conditioning
- Whole house generator for back-up electricity
- Climate controlled event center with full kitchen and bath
- Barbecue gas grill
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer – high efficiency detergent only
- Ironing board and iron
- Towels and linens provided
- Hair dryer
- Walking paths through the woods
- Library and board games
- Flower gardens
- Large porches with seating
- Non-smoking – Smoking permitted in outdoor areas only
- Parking for horse trailer
- 2 Acres fenced grazing for horses – bring own feed and water buckets for horses
- Pets considered
- Owners live on adjacent land